Two-Tartan Kilt Outfit as seen at The Scottish Wedding Show, SECC, Glasgow #TwoTartanKilt
Jacket and 5-Button Waistcoat
- Various colours/materials available.
- Shown with black Sheriffmuir jacket and matching Grey Douglas tartan 5-button waistcoat, cut to the bias (diagonally). Outfit price £1230.00
- Waistcoat available in matching plain colour if you prefer (-£80).
- Other jackets can be packaged with the two-tartan kilt, just add £300 to the other package prices. Also, if you want a tartan waistcoat with those other packages, add £80 to the package price.
Two-Tartan Kilt – Made to measure from £549.00
- A primary tartan is used for the traditional kilt and a secondary tartan is used on the inside of the pleats.
- Available in most tartans, contact us for availability (shown with Black Isle (primary tartan) and Grey Douglas (secondary tartan))
- Woven in worsted wool
- Minimum of 8 yards of material used for adult kilts
- Hand-sewn in Scotland by our own kilt-maker
- Dress Sporran - Various styles available, includes chain strap.
- Kilt Pin - Various styles available.
- Kilt Hose - Various styles available.
- Garter Flashes - Solid colour flashes included.Tartan flashes upgrade available.
- Ghillie Brogues - Full leather. Various styles available.
Please note, this outift is not in our hire range.
Additional information about our Sheriffmuir outfit
- Our kilts are hand-sewn by our own kilt-maker here in Scotland.
- Our adult kilts use at least 8 yards of material, which gives more pleats at the back of the kilt.
- Our jackets are also hand-made here in Scotland.
Contact us for more information on ordering this product.